These songs and psalms have been on my heart and lips recently. I hope they serve you!
----
"I lift my eyes up, to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from you, Maker of Heaven, Creator of the earth. Oh how I need you, Lord. You are my only hope, you're my only prayer. So I will wait for you to come and rescue me, to come and give me life."
----
"You're the God of this city, you're the King of these people, You're the Lord of this nation, You are. You're the light in this darkness, You're the hope to the hopeless, You're the peace to the restless, You are. For there is no one like our God, there is no one like You God!! Greater things have yet to come, and greater things are still to be done in this city, greater things have yet to come, and greater things are still to be done here. You're the Lord of creation, the Creator of all things, You're the King above all kings, you are. You're the strength in the weakness, You're the love to the broken, You're the joy in the sadness, you are. FOR THERE IS NO ONE LIKE OUR GOD, THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU GOD! Greater things have yet to come, and greater things are still to be done in this city..."
----
Behold, as the eyes of servants
look to the hand of their master,
as the eyes of a maidservant
to the hand of her mistress,
so our eyes look to the LORD our God,
till he has mercy upon us. - Psalm 123:2
----
"Worthy is the Lamb who was slain,
Holy, Holy is he.
Sing a new song, to him who sits on
Heaven's mercy seat.
Holy, Holy, Holy,
Is the Lord God Almighty,
who was and is and is to come.
With all creation I sing,
praise to the King of Kings,
You are my everything and I will adore you..."
No comments:
Post a Comment