(And sometimes multiple times in one week.)
Not that I need to, but please let me justify myself by saying this TV watching takes place when the baby is nursing, so I am glued to the couch anyway. I may as well, right?
Quite unfortunately, The View comes on after Ellen, and I occasionally find myself listening to Whoopi, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and co. banter. Gag. But most of the time I turn the TV off before we get to that point.
Ellen, by the way, is hilarious and she has me laughing out loud most anytime I watch. Dr. Mehmet Oz wears tight scrubs and does nerdy dances, which is entertaining enough on its own, but he actually teaches valuable information, so the show is usually worth the while...
I'd like to share some exciting stuff he taught me this last week.
Did you know that today, if you stopped smoking (all you smokers out there), you'd add 11 years to your life?
Did you know that if you started flossing today (since none of you floss), you would add 7 years to your life? SEVEN YEARS.
Did you know that TODAY if you stopped eating after 8:30 PM, you could add 2 years to your life?
I know since many of you work, you miss out on this life-altering information. That is why I am here. My little contribution to society. ;)
2 comments:
I am so glad to know that my chronic flossing can be advantageous!!!
Girl, no shame in watching Ellen! I love her and would totally watch if I didn't have to work.
Post a Comment