Awesome! I foresee a new type of catalog coming out with a whole line of this stuff! : )
If this is how you spice up a marriage, our love life is SPI-CEY! My Cullen has no idea how lucky he is.
whose idea was it to take a picture?
When Mike was out of town recently, I sent him a picture text of...me in my wintery flannel PJs. Equally saucy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome! I foresee a new type of catalog coming out with a whole line of this stuff! : )
If this is how you spice up a marriage, our love life is SPI-CEY! My Cullen has no idea how lucky he is.
whose idea was it to take a picture?
When Mike was out of town recently, I sent him a picture text of...me in my wintery flannel PJs. Equally saucy.
Post a Comment