Monday, December 13, 2010

It's tough being a little guy.

Henry had a rough day today.

First, he fell off mom and dad's bed.

Then, while riding in his stroller, mommy side-swiped his arm against an extra large cement flower pot at The Domain. Ouchie!

Then, he got his picture taken with Santa...


Then, once he thought he was safe in his own home, he face planted into the tile floor.

Hard day.

4 comments:

Honey said...

Sooooooo adorable even when crying!!!
Face planted?

sarah said...

Hahaha. I was gonna guess it was one of him crying!!!! That a boy!!! Leah, hopefully this means he will hate Santa forever and you will never have to stand in line for Santa again. Here's to the same sentiment for the Easter Bunny! Merry Christmas. Give him a kiss for me!

the blogivers said...

Poor guy! That is a rough day!

Tracy's Porch said...

Poor guy! I agree with Honey - still adorable even when crying.

This picture reminds me of Ashley's first Santa picture.

(I took the girls to see Santa today also. Too tired to post pix now...maybe tomorrow).