I've had trouble falling asleep the last few nights. It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that I frequently take a morning nap with Henry... and sometimes an afternoon nap with him too. No, it definitely has nothing to do with that.
Sooo...
People are always asking me if Henry is a boy or a girl. About 50% of the time, people know he's a boy. Then 45% of the time they ask me to be certain. And 5% of the time, they straight up call him a "she" or a "her." I guess it's okay. He's pretty. And some of his clothes could be considered unisex, I suppose. He also squeals like a girl. BTW, before his surgery, everyone knew he was a boy. The shape of his head made him look like a little old man. Or if you are my brother, it made him look like an alien. Whatev- we always thought he was cute. That's what parents are for.
Anyway...
I'm crazy, here's why...
Matt and I were doing some health-insurance research... so I ended up on my OBGYN's website looking for a number. But I browsed around a little, and noticed that my doctor's info page had changed... it no longer mentioned his nurse (who was my FAVORITE nurse)... so I started to get nervous that she's not there anymore! (Don't worry, I didn't take action...) However, this, coupled with my fear that my OB is going to retire before I have my next baby, may prove that I'm a little obsessed and/or attached to my doc and his nurse. It's admittedly weird. Maybe it's not completely uncommon? I don't know.
In case you haven't noticed...
I LOVE THE ELLIPSIS! (The dot-dot-dot.)
The end.
1 comment:
People call Gracie a "he" when she isn't wearing a bow. It drives me crazy. She is now taking her bows off all the time. Some lady called her a he one day when she was in all pink!
Oh...and I vote for another baby soon before your doc retires :-)
Post a Comment