Henry is so funny these days... Here are some more recent conversations.
Henry in the bathtub.
H: "I'm laying down!"
L: "You're laying down?"
H; "Yeah, I'm tired!"
Henry at random...
"Matt, come here!"
While driving in the car...
H: "Mom, you get back here!"
L: "I can't get back there, I'm driving!"
H: "No, don't drive, Mom! Get back here!"
L: "If I get back there, then who is gonna drive?"
H: "SAMMY!"
While eating dinner...
"Mmm, mmm, mmm. Mom, this is delicious!"
He can also quote the books we read him and the movies he watches WORD FOR WORD. He usually does this while falling asleep at night.
I'm sure there will be more where this came from.
1 comment:
ha, he sounds so much like abbey. abbey has pretty much said everything you post that he says. she has also taken to calling us by our first names lately. it's pretty funny. this age is so fun and so hard at the same time. good planning on God's part.
Post a Comment