Tuesday, December 3, 2013

First Day Recap

Apologies for faking you all out with the "not-gender-reveal" yesterday. That was completely unintentional. Well, Sam went to school today, and apart from a total meltdown when I dropped him off, his teacher, Ms. Kelly, said he had a great day!
I couldn't get him by himself for a picture this morning.  Don't judge me for the crocs that clash with his pants.  It's like 85 degrees here today.

We celebrated his successful first day with some Amy's. Yum.
In other news, I tried to satisfy a chocolate craving last night by making a "Brownie in a Mug."  (Thank you, Pinterest, I would never think of these things apart from you.)  Don't let the picture fool you - it LOOKS like it was a success, but that brownie did not taste wonderful. 
It doesn't look too bad...

The peppermint ice cream was the best part.  I didn't get much further into the mug than that.
You're welcome.  Happy Tuesday.


No comments: