Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pictures from the last 2+ Months

Sam turned 2!

We have been going to the indoor pool at Lifetime A LOT.  I would love for Henry to be able to swim by the time baby #3 and summer comes around, so we've been staying comfortable in the water.  And yes, I'm mom of the year because I go TOO.

Henry was part of the "Angelic Choir" in his Christmas performance.

I took Henry and Sam to the Thinkery on a day in December when it was empty.

My sister and her family came in town right before Christmas to surprise my dad for his 60th birthday.  Here is the one pic we got of the cousins. Minus Sam.

Matt is a good dad.

When it's been nice outside (we've had a few days here and there), we have started going down to ride the Zilker Zephyr.  The boys are still obsessed with trains.

I have Henry to myself on Thursdays while Sam is at school (long story).  We went to the Thinkery (again), and he and I made a train out of magnets.

Sam wearing the same outfit that Henry wore in 2011.  Henry was 22 months in that pic, Sam is 25 months in the pic.

We've had THREE bad weather days... only one of them actually produced a visible amount of ice.

Mom and H on Zilker Zephyr.

What is it w/ boys and undies?  Henry is obsessed with his Angry Birds underwear.

Just a sweet pic I snapped on the way outside of church one day.
After a lot of hesitation, I decided to put Henry in swim lessons.  We have only had one, and it went SO GREAT.  I was very pleased, and I am thinking about using some of Sam's birthday money to give him some lessons too.
His teacher seemed to be very happy with his starting point and said he would be swimming in no time.  I was very proud, too... this is a night/day difference from last summer.

We went to Dallas last weekend to visit my grandmom and let her see the boys.  Bonus - my sister and her kids were there for part of the time, too.  This is me and little Laura.
This is Matt and the boys!

Grandmom and the grandkids, minus Peter.

No comments: