When I got preggers, one of the sweet ladies in Matt's office gave me this little daily flip book with updates about how the baby is growing... so you match the date with the day week and day of your pregnancy and it give you little updates. I love it.
Well, except today's update:
"Most of the weight you have gained cannot be blamed on me directly - I only weight about an ounce - as much as a slice of cheese!"
Gee thanks.
Next Tuesday is officially the end of the first trimester - 14 weeks. (Apparently not all trimesters are created equal because the other two are 12 weeks.)
Anyway, I've been hearing that the 2nd trimester is supposed to be the best I will ever feel in my life because of hormones and the like. Seriously, I've heard this from several different women. My sister, however, did not confirm, and so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Whatev. Happy Monday!!
3 comments:
With Ashley I did have a good 2nd trimester. This second time around hasn't been as easy. Better than the 1st trimester but I don't feel the "best I ever had". I think all pregnancies are just different. Hope yours is the best ever!
Well, I would say that anything has to be better than the 1st (trimester)
Girl! I've missed you and your fun blog posts! Come back again soon! :)
And, people really feel the best they have EVER FELT IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES in the 2nd trimemester of pregnancy? I don't know...I have a hard time believing that! But, let us know if that's what happens with you!
Post a Comment