Every so often, I check Google Analytics for fun to see how people find my blog. It has a couple of features I think are fun like 1- A map overlay to show you where your readers are (had someone from Moscow, Russia this week - not gonna lie that sort of freaked me out), and 2- A list of key words that people type into search engines that somehow lead them to eventually click on the blog.
I have 3 awesome ones this week.
"Advice to husbands with pregnant wives."
"How husbands should treat their pregnant wives."
"Husbands with mean pregnant wives."
Needless to say those poor men probably didn't leave feeling very encouraged. :( Muahahahaha.
On another note, it's 5am, and I have been up since 3. Maybe we should all just say a prayer for Matt. ;)
6 comments:
That's hilarious! I love my little
P G Leebers!
Okay - way funny!
I love Google analytics also. Two weeks ago, I had 14 hits from Brazil with a really strange referring site. That one freaked me out!
ha! don't be freaked out by the Russian...I have a strong feeling it's Kim Buck, a missionary from our church who's serving over there. She used to be in my CG and my guess is that she saw you blog from my blog.
Or it could be a murderer.
I'm afraid of the Kremlin.
Oh, Kristi is obsessed with Google Analytics too...
Time for a new blog!
Post a Comment