Well those of you who subscribe to my blog got to see the belly pics, but when I called my mom to tell her she could find them here, she said, "You mean you posted pictures of your BARE belly!?"
So I'm unposting cause I guess you never know.
Anyway, considering the fact that most people who subscribe to my blog probably read somewhat regularly and aren't total strangers, I'm not too concerned about it.
Anyone else who didn't get so lucky, you should learn your lesson by subscribing. Or you can email me and I'll share.
5 comments:
Haha that is funny! And I have to say I'm a little disappointed that I will be away from a computer on Friday and won't find out the gender until I get back!!
LOL, i wouldn't worry about it. i've read tons of mommy blogs that post pics that reveal so much more. so don't worry...your modesty is still in tact, well at least in my book.
thanks for satisfying us weirdos!!!
your belly looks great!
oh and for my fav blog and the craziest belly pics EVER go here:
http://dooce.com/2009/05/26/36-weeks
When do you OFFICIALLY find out what Baby Gibson is?? I have loved reading your pregnancy stories.
So glad I subscribe because the pix were still there in my google reader :-) Loved it!
ugh, i didn't get to see the pictures!!! and, i can't wait to find out the gender! i'm so excited for yall!
Post a Comment