Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten things I want to tell you on Tuesday

10. Matt's brother, Mitchell, is 17 today. So weird. Happy bday to Mitch!

9. We are getting a new roof today because the hail storm of 2009 left us w/ a leaky roof. Translation = pregnant lady can't sleep till 10 like she has been doing. (I hate to admit that little fun fact, but all new moms keep telling me to sleep as much as possible.)

8. Matt is about to wake up in like 10 minutes, and we are going to the gym together. He is going to do the Total Conditioning class (and I am sure he's hoping he's not the only guy there), though Bobby Bones recently admitted to going to those classes too. Elliptical for me.

7. In case any of you hated me because I didn't have a stretch mark yet last week, I got three beautiful ones w/ in days of the last post. So stop hating me. I did not freak out and cry, for the record.

6. I remembered why I don't watch the bachelor. Because it makes me want to puke every time. Can anyone watch that without thinking that the guy is a total sleazeball?

5. I am 36 weeks along today! Four weeks to go. Doctor's appointment at 10:40 today!!

4. Is it sad that I get excited about anything that remotely resembles a menstrual cramp because I am hoping it has something to do w/ impending labor?

3. THE BIGGEST LOSER comes on tonight!! Also, I follow Jillian Michaels on Twitter. I think she is fascinating, but Matt likes Bob better.

2. We found out last week that Matt is allergic to Tide Detergent. He broke out in a rash all over his body. Is it bad that I was really more upset that I can't use Tide because I really love the smell?

1. And last but not least, I love you, bloggy friends. I really do. ;)

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

To answer your question, I do like my coupon organizer so far! I got it at Office Depot. Of course I've had it for less than 24 hours, but so far, so good...

Honey said...

I love the Bachelor! I love you, too.