I am officially a pill popper. I mean, ALL the time. Here's what I am taking. Get excited.
Prenatal Vitamin.
Vitamin C.
Calcium Supplement (must be taken separately from Prenatal).
Prescription Strength Motrin for pain every 4 hours or as needed.
Vicodin for pain every 4 hours or as needed (probably could stop this now, but hey...).
Stool softener (because all of the above items will really screw stuff up).
Antibiotic twice a day because I came down with mastitis (linked here if you care to know about it- you're welcome).
Probiotic (acidophilus) to prevent yeast infection due to the antibiotic.
Meds I should be taking that I am not?
A DHA supplement.
Yeah, I feel like a druggie, but Henry is worth it!
1 comment:
That is a lot of pills! How is the breast infection healing (my sister-in-law has been getting these frequently with your 6 weeker). They seem pretty common, but majorly painful.
Post a Comment