My mom and I took baby boy to the pediatrician on Tuesday. Long story short, she was pretty strict about lifestyle with a baby, but I was okay with most of it.
However, she did made a comment about how I shouldn't really take him out in public (to crowded places) for about 2 months. "Yeah, right," was the thought that immediately went through my head.
So today, when we decided to make an outing to the new Dillard's in the Domain (which is AWESOME by the way), my mom, jokingly, made a comment about how she hoped that we didn't run into the pediatrician while we were out.
Welp, on our way out of Dillard's we are walking to the exit through the swimsuit section, and low and behold... the pediatrician. I kid you not! Needless to say, I did not say hello.
On another note, I was definitely watching 'Wheel of Fortune' earlier tonight. Can you say PARENT? Yes. Yes. Happy Friday!
3 comments:
Rebel mom without a cause! :)
Seriously??? What are the odds of that happening?
crazy, so did you duck behind a rack of clothes? did she see you?
Post a Comment