Also, I'm starting to fear that he'll still be pointing at my chest and drooling when he gets to kindergarten... okay, not really, but maybe.
Last night I felt as though I had won a small battle because we got him to take about half an ounce of apple juice while he was falling asleep in his carseat. Today? No such luck.
He is the sweetest though.
8 month update:
- He can officially scoot/army crawl forward across the room. However, there is not much motivating him to do that.
- He's been waving bye bye a lot.
- He's REALLY long. He wears 12 month clothes.
- He loves sitting in the cart at Target.
- He loves going running in the BOB.
- He bounces/dances to music = so fun!
3 comments:
Ouch!
I had to laugh reading your fear because I literally saw a post and comment chain last week about a mom that was still breastfeeding her 4 year old son. I can't even imagine!
Ouch! I have no doubt that if I was still nursing that Gracie would have bitten me
I have a solution...just start producing skim milk like I did and Henry will want the bottle in a major way :-) Your milk is too yummy to him!
Henry is so adorable...even crying.
I have an idea...but I'd better share it in private!
Post a Comment