Sunday, October 9, 2011

hiatus much?

I'm not going to lie, I've tried several times to post over the past week but to no avail.  It's difficult to decide just what to post after not posting for such a long time... though that's clearly not the only decision I've had difficulty making recently (see below).

I suppose I owe it to you all to explain what in the world I've been doing.

First, I took a girls' trip to L.A. with my two best friend's from high school.  

Here we are outside the Chinese Theater.

Santa Monica Pier

Villa Blanca in Beverly Hills - Owned by a "Real Housewife"

 We've been enjoying the last two days where we got to watch this stuff called "RAIN" fall out of the sky.  We felt like modern day Noahs.  Henry for sure felt like Noah, since we realized that he probably has not seen rain since he can consciously remember.  Needless to say, we were soo soo thankful that God gave us some real rainfall this weekend!

 
He was totally fascinated.





We have also been watching some college football (and by "we" I mean Matt). I was so excited for Henry to get to sport this shirt my cousin gave him for his birthday!

It says "genetically confused.  So cute, huh?
Today, we realized that we officially have TWO MONTHS till Baby #2 is due to enter the world.  I like the way Matt put it, "You only have two more months of this [pointing to belly, referring to pregnancy], then you get a break for awhile."  Ha ha.  Gee thanks.  With that said.  Here is a list of the things we have NOT been doing.

1. Choosing a name.
2. Decorating a room.
3. Nesting in any form or fashion.
4. Exercising.  (Matt has been, Leah has not.  Just thought I'd throw that in there.)

Although, I FINALLY think I decided on what to do with the rooms tonight, and so Matt will get to work on that next weekend.  After we made our game plan, I sternly told him, "DO NOT LET ME CHANGE MY MIND."

You see, I have suffered from a complete inability to make up my mind regarding almost everything during this pregnancy.  It's not unlikely that we will be taking our name list (which currently has about 5 or 6 names) to the hospital.

More posts to come soon.  Love!

1 comment:

Tracy's Porch said...

Awww...Henry looks so cute in his shirt!

Love that you had a girls' trip! You look great!!