If you read yesterday's post then you'll appreciate this... today I went to workout early before anyone else had woken up. When I walked back in the door at about 7:45, both of my children were crying... and Matt was asleep.
"Hey babe, are you aware that both of your children are awake and crying?"
"Huh?" (startled) "No."
Anyway, Henry is starting to be pretty funny when he talks, so I wanted to document some of the things he has said recently.
The other night, Matt was disciplining him and in true dad form, Matt called Henry "young man." Henry replied, "Dad, I am not a young man. I'm just a little boy."
On Henry's first day of preschool I said, "Henry what are you going to do today?"
He said, "I am going to go to preschool all by myself!"
Leah: "Yes you are because you are such a big boy!"
Henry: "Actually, I'm not."
Leah: "You're not what?"
Henry: "I'm not going to go to preschool all by myself.
Yesterday Henry was throwing a tantrum and I said, "Henry, why are you moody?"
Henry said, "No I'm not! I'm not moody!"
Leah: "Yes you are, you're moody!"
Henry: "No I'm not! I'm HENRY."
2 comments:
Haha, those Henry quotes made me laugh out loud. And I can totally relate to your other post about waking up - I'm still bitter about the fact that ONE night when AK was a newborn Tim slept on the couch with the monitor (turned all the way up) and I slept in our room with the door closed, and I woke up to her screaming in her room and Tim fast asleep on the couch with the monitor next to his ear. Not cool.
Henny is Hilarious!
No, wait, He's Henry!!
Post a Comment