SOOOOO, I just got back from the Dentist. An appointment I've been postponing since I broke my filling back in December. (Remember this post??)
I had X-Rays, AND...
NO NEW CAVITIES!!! Never mind that I have two broken fillings, but the fact that there is not any new decay trying to take over my mouth has me feeling on top of the world today. Maybe I will celebrate with Dr. Pepper and Sour Patch Kids, jkjk.
So I have officially completed 10 out of my 30 (with 13 months to go). Here is my original list.
Here's 8 & 9.
#7
#6
#5
#4
#3
#2
#1
2 comments:
Ha, I went to the dentist yesterday, and do you know what I did immediately afterwards? Drove through to get my frap ;) Which is what I do every time I have a dentist appointment! Congrats on no cavities!
girl! i am so proud of you!
Post a Comment