And of course I am referencing previously written commentary about how Jack may possibly look like me. The kid looks more and more like Matt with each passing second. Which, don't get me wrong... it isn't a bad thing. Matt wasn't the Junior Class Dream Date for nothing.
Anyway. I'm hanging onto the fact that Jack has my eyes. And if people start saying he has Matt's eyes, then I will protest. Because we have three boys with three different eye shapes. They can't ALL be from Matt's side of the family. Enough about that.
The big boys are adapting really well to Jack, and Sam especially has some funny commentary. Henry LOVES Jack, and he is so interested in him. Both boys run to his side the very second they hear him cry. Anyway, here are some of the things they have said.
Henry yesterday said, "I am so BORED of waiting for Jack to open his eyes!" (Oh yes, they both get very, very excited if Jack is awake.)
Yesterday I was nursing Jack and Sam was actually paying attention. He got a concerned look on his face and then said, "Baby Jack is eating your belly button!" TMI? But you've gotta admit that's funny.
One of the first days home, Jack started crying and Sam said, "Oh no! Baby Jack is crying! I know what to do, I'll give him his paci!" (P.S. When Sam talks it's almost always loud and relatively monotone. His voice carries. I wish I could do it justice.)
Here's some videos and pictures since people typically like that sort of thing. ;)
![]() |
| My middle child/teenager. Two and a half going on fifteen. |
![]() |
| Why hello there, handsome! |
![]() |
| Superman can't seem to get enough of this baby. |
![]() |
| We cuddle a lot. I'm soaking up the newborn phase! |
![]() |
| The wub-a-nub is a big hit. |
![]() |
| My break dancers. Is that how you spell break dancer? |
![]() |
| This is a total mom picture. I wanted to capture his little tiny feet and his skinny little legs. |







No comments:
Post a Comment