Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Meet Dashing David

Allow me to introduce you to my brother, David. He's 22 and the youngest of the three Buescher children. He just graduated from Auburn University with a degree in Accounting (that degree runs in our family), and he just got a job with a commercial real estate company in The Woodlands, Texas.

If real estate doesn't work out for David, I'd suggest he consider a career in stand-up comedy. He is most famous in our family for his humor and his accurate impersonations of almost anyone, including me. Everyone has a reason to feel a tad bit self-conscious around David because he is most likely paying more attention to the way you say your words than to what you are actually saying. Most likely, if you know him he does have an impersonation of you, but usually only very close friends and family members know about it.

David did grow up with two sisters, so we are probably to blame for the fact that he is a little more conscious of his appearance than the average male. I think he has more shoes and shirts than I do. He goes shopping on his own, which I thought was pretty normal for a guy until Matt came along. Also, he has expensive taste, which he most definitely inherited from my dad.

As the youngest, David has always been unashamed to ask our parents and grandparents for things he wants. Spring break trips, designer watches, etc. - he's taken full advantage of being the youngest.

David is also a good conversationalist. He can do the small talk pretty well, but he prefers deeper conversation. He's relatively good at analyzing people and situations, so that sort of stuff usually comes up when he gets in the mood for deep conversations. Side note- my mom loooooves analysis, and so she loves trying to have deep conversations with David.

From what I've experienced, David should not try to be a professional golfer, athletic ability aside. Although in his most recent years, he has matured a lot, I am afraid he might be susceptible to impatience, anger, and some slight profanity on the golf course. Let's be honest, I would probably not fare well as a golfer myself - nor would anyone else in my family.

David has a tender-heart, a pretty face, and a traditionally messy room and car. Over the last year, David has matured a whole lot. He's becoming a man, and he will make a great husband and father whenever that time comes! We wove our wittle Mavers. (My mom calls him Mavers.)

6 comments:

Honey said...

I could not have written in better myself! Very accurate description of our sweet baby/man Mavers!!!!

Tracy's Porch said...

Love David!

He is really great at impressions but I told him I didn't want to see mine. I'm afraid to see it :-)

Unknown said...

Leah,

Thanks for the endorsment(sp?) What gives? I wasn't aware that it was Brothers day.

Unknown said...

by the way.. A Tag isn't a "designer" watch..

Anonymous said...

It should also be noted that David is WONDERFUL uncle!
Peej

Honey said...

I just read this AGAIN...and I Love it so much. You and David were so close when you were little...I think you still know him the best of anyone! .....He's going to do GREAT things!