DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT and... THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!!!! Ta daaaaaaaa.
While I've been up in the last 2 hrs, I decided to go to my OBGYN's website and find out more interesting stuff about pregnancy. Since they didn't have anything exciting and new that I haven't read 1000 times already, I decided to read my doctor's bio. (Maybe something I should have done before I picked him, but whatev...)
Well, I found out that my doctor is the PRESIDENT of Austin Area OBGYN, boo ya, and that he actually went to UT on a football scholarship! And if that isn't impressive, then you might be interested to know that one of his hobbies is DRAG RACING!
Anyway, remember the dream I told you about... the one where I delivered the baby at 16 weeks and the only reason he survived is because of the expertise of my doctor (and then he still happened to stay alive, even though we were carrying him around in a plastic grocery sack along with our tennis shoes)? Well, hello, my doctor really is an expert! He "renders expert medical witness opinions and is involved in many FDA Clinical Trials." I am proud.
THE BIGGEST LOSER
I got hooked last season, and told myself that I wouldn't do it again this season... that instead I would DVR it and save them ALL for when I have to wake up in the middle of the night to feed my crying infant. Seems like a better use of time. Nevertheless, I am thinking I can't wait...
Anyway, last week was the season premiere, and several of the contestants lost over 20 lbs in a week! Pretty impressive until you remember that when I deliver my baby, I am going to lose 20 lbs in ONE DAY! Hahaha. I am cracking myself up right now. No but really, I love that show.
I really hate that I waste time watching TV for 2 hours on a Tuesday night, but somehow it turns out that I am never doing anything else... and if I am, we made the mistake of having DVR, so it doesn't really matter. I really need to read more. Anyway, I never thought I'd stoop low enough to look forward to a TV show, but I am there. Between TBL and 30 Rock, I am there.
I am 34 weeks along today!!! Which means 6 LONG weeks to go... but hopefully more like 4 short weeks for EVERYONE'S SAKE. The baby boy probably weighs about 5 1/2 lbs by now!
The end.
7 comments:
Leah, you're hilarious :) I enjoy reading your pregnancy brain posts. Dr. Akin delivered my friends baby and he was awesome! Good luck with the last several weeks!
WAIT A MINUTE! Approve my comment!!!
Which comment Kristi???
I love that you have your shows, too! And I love your pregnancy posts... keep them coming! :)
Do you really loose 20 lbs. in one day??? If so, I am really looking forward to that.
Aw man. It must have deleted itself due to its meaness. I just told you to get more sleep because you are turning insane. That is all!!!
I love you, Leebers!
Post a Comment