
In order to accept this award, I must list 10 things that make me happy and then pass the award along to 10 fabulous blogs!
Not technically in order:
10. Our small group at church. And also friends from church. I love those people more and more every week.
9. Organizing and cleaning out... anything/everything. I love things being perfectly organized. I can't sleep or relax unless there is order.
8. Drinking a cup of Starbucks coffee while journaling, praying, reading my bible and/or a combination of the three. Seems totally lame when I write it, but I guess I really am a coffee shop junkie. But I don't think Starbucks counts since it is so commercialized.
7. Perfect weather in general. (At least 70 and Sunny, Summer sunsets, etc.- you get the idea.)
6. The Beach! (Preferably one w/ a warm ocean, i.e Gulf of Mex.)
5. Spending time with family, either mine or Matt's.
4. The right song at the right time. (Three minutes which cannot be anticipated and therefore are wonderfully delightful!)
3. Phone conversations with my sister (when she is in the mood to talk) or some of my best friends who do not live in Austin.
2. Umm, my baby, duh! And his daddy!
1. Jesus. "He loves Thee too little, who loves anything as well as Thee which he does not love for Thy sake." - Augustine
And I tag anyone who wants to play.
4 comments:
aww i love that picture of henry in his car seat! what a cutie :)
Okay, that last picture is waaaay too precious. He already looks like he has grown since Tuesday. I know you hate me saying that!
I may play along but I am tooo tired right now. Give me a day or two.
Aw, thanks Leah!
Thanks Leah!
Post a Comment