Friday, March 5, 2010

for the grandparents and great grandparents

I have wanted to blog so many times, but when you're feeding a kiddo like half of the day, changing diapers for a fourth of the day, and trying to sleep in between, it gets a little rough... but I'm loving it! Thought I'd just upload some more pictures and videos for now. Forgive my laziness for not rotating some of the pictures.

That big hairy thing on the left is Matt's arm.

Mama's little angel!

Staring at daddy!

We were pretty excited about going on the first family walk.


And a video... He smiles for a split second in this one.

3 comments:

Rachel Erwin said...

oh my goodness! I love that little grin! So his eyes look really dark. I thought most babies were born with blue eyes, but are his more brown?

Tracy's Porch said...

Precious!

So did Henry poo right after that smile??? In the early days, I always knew a poo was coming when Gracie would give a little grin. It cracked me up.

Leah said...

His eyes are actually really dark blue and they look like Matt's. My bet is that they will stay blue, but who knows?