The last time I posted in the 4 AM hour, I was in the pregnant club. Tonight, I am awake because we are trying to drop our 3 AM feeding, and my child is letting out heart-wrenching cries while Matt takes his turn at trying to put him back to sleep. We've been at it for an hour now, and he does not appear to be letting down. All I can think is that it is a mistake not to have a rocking chair... getting one TODAY.
I don't have that much to say right now, mainly because I am so distracted by the little drama king's pitiful cry. And, back when I wasn't a mom, I made a promise to myself that I would never blog about my baby's poop - not that there's anything wrong with that. Tonight, I am keeping that promise. And it's better for both of us that I don't gab about political things or current events. So, since it's been awhile, I'll just give you guys a technical update. BORING. I know.
Little H went to his 2 month check-up last week, and the porker has put on more than 5lbs since he was born. Kid likes to eat. He's growing out of his clothes fast!
As for me, I love being a mom. I wish I would have tried to have kids sooner, instead of trying to find the perfect job or lifestyle or whatever. I keep thinking to myself that there is no job in the world I could ever love as much as I love this baby. Anyway, don't get me started. Hindsight is 20/20, they say, and though I am sure that my life is all working out according to plan, if I had it to do over again, I would have tried to have children 2-3 years sooner.
BP most likely ruined our summer vacation w/ their oil spill. :( My fam has been going to Gulf Shores, AL since I was in diapers, and we were planning to go back again this year, but not if the beaches are black and oil-ridden. I'm thankful that is the worst of it for me, though, and feel so sorry for those who are losing their livelihood. Well, I guess I lied about the no current events talk.
Anyway, well my genius husband got the kiddo back to sleep, so I am going to go back to sleep as well. Nighty night.
1 comment:
I like that you refer to your child as "the porker."
Post a Comment