Sometimes, H and I will just be hanging out at home, and I will feel a sudden urge to get out of the house... ASAP!! Usually, I don't know where we are going... I just know it's away. Most of the time we end up at Target.
One particular day last week, we got in the car and ended up at Sonic. As I was ordering my large Coke Zero, I looked at the little guy in his baby mirror, and he was sort of at a funny angle. Something wasn't right.
Turns out that his carseat was not properly hooked into his carseat base. And by not properly hooked, I mean, it wasn't hooked in at all. When do I get my mom of the year award?
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Leah, I did the SAME THING about a week ago!!! Mom(S) of the year!!!
Okay, I just totally cracked up over that. Awesome. And I love how you posted it for everybody to see. :)
I can just see little Hy giving you his look and thinking "Momm, uh, something's wrong here."
does it make you feel better or worse that I cannot count how many times i have done this with my kids? on the one hand you feel better about yourself, but on the other hand you might not let me babysit...
Post a Comment