Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Specific Prayer Requests

Hey guys!  So with surgery less than one week away now (it's on Tuesday the 31st), I thought I'd let you know how you can be praying specifically.
  • That God's name would be lifted high.
  • That we'd continue to trust our loving Father.
  • That baby Hy would not get sick before his surgery on Tuesday.
  • That the surgery would be successful and that there would not be a need for another surgery in the future.
  • That Hy would not need a blood transfusion.
  • That if Hy does need a blood transfusion that it would go seamlessly.
  • For the surgeons (craniofacial and neurosurgeons).
  • Peace for me and Matt and our family who will be waiting at the hospital during the surgery.
  • That Hy's recovery would be fast.
  • That there would not be any infections.
  • That Matt and I could get good rest at night so that we can take care of Hy during the days while he is still in the hospital.
  • Peace for Hy and rest.  He will be frustrated that he won't be able to open his eyes.
  • That God would use the entire experience to bring about his purposes and plans...
We really are just ready for Tuesday to be here.  Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

Erin Mills said...

Leah - I will keep every bit of your request in my prayers. I will add patience to the list, as you and Matt wait in the waiting room!!

Haley said...

We will be thinking and praying for things to go safely and smoothly. I got to spend more time with Hy tonight and he was a joy, well that was until he was tired. I even made him laugh out loud. I am pretty pround of myself for that one. PLease let us work peeps know if you need anything at all.

andrea ivey said...

Your requests are in our prayers!! And I just read all of your older posts (I don't read online very much.)...Hilarious! I loled at the you are the trough comment.