Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Surgery Pictures Day 1

I forgot the USB to transfer pics from my camera to computer, but I got some on my phone that I can post.  Here ya go!
We waited 4 hours for surgery, and H was a champ!

Cutie!
Fell asleep for a long time while we were waiting.
Immediately after surgery, not too swollen yet!
Starting to swell a little more!  Sleeping well.

4 comments:

jen said...

i've been praying him and you guys all day. thanks for the updates-i hope you get some rest.

Jared and Risa said...

So precious...we are praying for all of you!!!

Team Bourlon said...

Leah and Matt,

We're praying for you guys and of course little Henry. I am encouraged by the faith you've shown in how you're handling the whole situation.

Court

Tracy's Porch said...

That first picture of Henry just makes my heart smile. He is so precious.

Love y'all and thanks for all the updates!