Because my brain cannot function enough to create a post with much elaboration (or compound sentences), I will just share some news. You're welcome.
1. Matt dressed Henry today. Then Matt dressed himself. Matt and Henry were matching today. Odd.
2. I made two batches of rice krispies treats this week. I ate a lot of them.
3. The lady at the drive-thru Starbucks gave me my coffee for free today for no reason.
4. Henry can scoot across a distance to get things now. When can I consider it crawling? Not sure.
5. Next week we have Henry's 2 month post surgery follow up appointment.
6. I have a perpetual backache. Henry weighs 22 pounds. That explains that.
7. Matt just told me that the barista gave me my coffee for free so that I would feel special enough to come back.
8. I am falling asleep. This can't be good.
9. I actually get free drinks at Starbucks a lot.
10. I feel like the NBC shows are getting raunchy. I am losing interest.
11. I am going through a study on the book of Genesis. I like it a lot.
12. Two people at work asked Matt if I was pregnant today. I am not pregnant.
13. Henry's gonna be a pumpkin for Halloween.
14. Airplanes fly over our house on their way into town. They are really loud. They scare me. I don't like them at all.
15. One goal in my life is that the nurse at the pediatrician's office would not remember my name. I might call a lot.
16. This post is going downhill fast. Must. Stop. Now.
2 comments:
1. cute-haha
2. yummy, i should make some rice crispy treats
3. I've never gotten free drinks from starbucks baristas.
4. I thought I would be able to comment on every item you listed, but this idea is dwindling. Love you, miss you!
I'm guilty....I asked if you were pregnant because we have concluded he won't just walk in and tell us if y'all were. Last time we only found out when we asked him if you two could come to Cassandra's wedding in Mexico. Which he then replied you couldn't because you would be having a baby the same month. ;-) My theory was if I keep asking one day he'll reply yes. He did say... No she isn't but if she was and it wasn't public knowledge yet I would still say she wasn't." So which I replied...So she could possible be pregnant? His reply..."No" By the end of the conversation I couldn't decide if I believed him or not so thanks for confirming!
Post a Comment