My little man is one cute stinker. I say he's a stinker because... well he is. Let's just say that before his surgery he was dream baby. After his surgery he is still a dream, but a little more realistic one or something. :) It's probably a lot to do with his age, but everything- from sleeping to taking a bottle or a pacifier- has just been a little rocky since the surgery. And I don't really think the surgery is to blame anymore, but maybe that combined with how we dealt with it and combined with his developmental stage has had the effect of turning him into a "realistic dream baby."
Henry was measured and weighed at the doctor this week (bonus, since it wasn't a well check), and he was 23 pounds, 3 ounces and 29.5 inches. I'm not sure, but I think that means he's still big. :) Not going to lie, sometimes I get nervous that he is too fat.
 |
| My little crawler! Did I mention that my floors haven't been this clean since I was nesting? Still probably not as clean as they should be. |
 |
| He's pulling up now, too! |
 |
| I thought I'd post a before/after picture of him on his changing table- one now and one from March... to show how much he's grown! |
 |
| This was in March... the days when we didn't need to handcuff him to the table in order to change his diaper. |
Goodnight!
3 comments:
He is adorable...and he is not too fat :-) You should see Gracie's thighs these days!
Henry, you are just "chew 'um up'
cute!!!
1. What do you mean by nesting? I don't understand that terminology. I'm imagining a bird, preparing a nest for her mate or her babies. very confused...
2. Henry is not fat, he's just big boned. Not really, he's a cutie patootie and just right! More pictures please. a thank you
Post a Comment