Where the heck has the time gone? I can't believe that tomorrow I will be 16 weeks pregnant. How have I possibly been pregnant since March? At this point in my last pregnancy I feel like I had been pregnant FOREVER. I couldn't wait to find out the gender... I just wanted time to speed up. Not now!
Last time I couldn't wait to start showing, but now I'm like, "Let's just stay small as long as we can baby." But Baby ain't listening. (Plus, I may or may not have a gigantic uterus - just from comparing my ultrasounds to others'.) I feel like once you start getting big, the pregnancy starts feeling slower... and I am quite enjoying how it's gone by so fast.
But I am ready to feel that little avocado-sized baby kick. I thought I might have felt it move last night, but I really can't be 100% sure - even though all the pregnancy sites say that you will know better the second time around when they are actually kicking. Guess not.
But part of the reason I don't want time to go very fast is because I have no idea where we are going to put this child come December 9th (or, let's be honest... later than that). We are in a 3/2 right now. Sure, we have plenty of space - esp compared to my (previously mentioned) NYC friends who are making a 550 sq ft apartment work for their family of FIVE. Clearly, there is space. I just might have to get a little creative, and well - creative I am not!
Well, I'd love to sit and chat with you, but my toddler just woke up from his nap, and I am off to the gym. Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment