He is learning to count to ten, but he almost always forgets number 2... after that, it's fifty-fifty on whether or not he remembers the numbers 6 and 7.
Alphabet is coming along. He surprises me with the letters he knows... mainly because I haven't taught him anything except for H-E-N-R-Y. :) I will thank Matt, the iPad, and his Mimi for teaching him letters.
Oh, this is cute. I sometimes (or a lot of times) get diet coke from McDonald's. Well, I have given Henry sips... I ask him, "Do you want a sip?" It occurred to us recently that Henry actually thinks that the diet coke is called a "sip." So the other day he was drinking his water, and I said, "Take another sip!" That was the end of it with the water... he thought I was offering him soda. So whenever he sees me with my soda he says, "Mama's sip." So funny.
Since we always ask Henry, "Do you want me to help you?" Whenever he asks for help he says, "Help you... Mama." Which really means, "Mama, help me!"
He still loves his mega blocks. He is past towers and now wants us to build animals. So we'll sit there and "decide" what to build and Henry will go, "How aboooooouuuuuuut... a girafe!" "How abooooouuuuut.... a PIG!" Etc, etc.
![]() |
| So lame that it's blurry, but I love him in his batman shirt. |
| Sweet little profile. Someone needs a haircut. |
| The "giraffe" we built with his blocks. |
| He often lays down in the middle of the floor... this is in the middle of our driveway. Safe, I know. |

1 comment:
impressive giraffe.
Post a Comment