Thursday, March 8, 2012

our very own bermuda triangle

Missing: Car Keys.  Last seen December 20th.
Missing:  Henry's immunization record.  Last seen before his 18 month birthday in August.
Found:  One puzzle piece!  Found inside a VHS player.  Who still has a VHS player anyway?  It had been missing for like two weeks and Henry knew where it was the whole time... he led me to it today.

I used to take pride in the fact that I don't lose things.  But I can't claim that anymore.  I've been using spare car keys since the week before Christmas, and we cannot find my actual keys ANYWHERE.  We can't find Henry's shot record.  I blame it on two kids and not enough time to put things back where they belong... and a toddler who puts things in odd places for fun.  Who knows what is hiding under our refrigerator, between our couch cushions, behind our bed, etc.

Matt and I figure that all these disappearing items are hiding together somewhere.  But where?  Time will tell, I suppose.

1 comment:

elias and hope said...

The same kind of stuff happens in my house all the time. It's sad. Just plain sad.