Thursday, April 4, 2013

yo.

It's Thursday.  It's April.

I am getting to that point I used to get to when I was in school, where I am just ready for a break!  A year ago, Henry wasn't in school and we had two weekly activities.  Really only two.  Now, we have something going on every single morning.  We are up and out by 9:30 AM every day except Friday.

Until about a week ago, this hadn't really bothered me, and then all of the sudden I was like, "We've been doing this since September!"

I have to remind myself that the minute I have a chance to sit in my pajamas till noon and not do anything, that I will wish I had some activity planned, and generally speaking, these activities are good for my mental health (and therefore the whole family's).  Ha!

Let's just say I will welcome the break with open arms when these activities start to end.

Summer 2013.  It's going to be epic.



That was a joke.  (The "epic" part.)
Happy Thursday!

P.S. Matt took my kids to get haircuts yesterday while I was at my Women's Development Program at church!  (Scary for both him and me.)  It's like 10 X shorter and they look so different.  When I stop being lazy, I'll post a picture.

1 comment:

Eryn said...

god i love sitting in my pjs til noon. I feel ya on this one!