Saturday, March 30, 2013

strange dream

I'm about to tell you about the strangest dream I had last night, and before you ask, no I am not pregnant or currently trying to be pregnant, so this was not a crazy-lady hormone induced dream.

Last night I woke up with a pounding heart after dreaming that Brad Pitt and some other actor, who was his next door neighbor (who doesn't have a name in this dream), both had their identities stolen.  Then, just as the news was breaking that they had their identities stolen, their houses both blew up (with a great crowd watching).  Brad escaped, but his next door neighbor got blown up inside of his house.

Yikes.

Although there are very clear possibilities for why I had such a dream.  You will remember that Matt's identity got stolen back in November.  Now my identity has been stolen, and I've been receiving credit cards from numerous retailers, the most interesting being a store called "Palais Royal" that I have never heard of.

The blowing up of houses part has probably more to do with the news that came out yesterday about Kim Jong-un who wants to take out Austin, Texas with his nuclear missiles.

While neither of these things is actually bothering me that much, you would probably agree with Matt who said, "Wow. That's some deep-seeded anxiety."

Whatever.  And that, my friends, is why I wear a night guard.  Have a happy Saturday/Easter Weekend!

No comments: