Wow. I'm back. Again. And it's still November, not February. Go me.
Speaking of November, I have a total of literally FOUR Thanksgiving decorations. And every single one is courtesy of my mother in law. Thanks, Kathy.
Wait - I take it back. We have five Thanksgiving decorations. The last one is courtesy of Henry who painted a turkey napkin holder last year at one of Home Depot's kids workshops on a Saturday. So thank you, too, Henry.
Speaking of Henry (again), he is really into numbers, counting, etc. The other night after I tucked him in bed he asked me, "Mom, how many months until Sam turns 41?" "Umm, I don't know sweetie... a lot. But he will turn two in ONE month." He is also very into how much "percent battery" my phone has at any given time. Right now it has 33% by the way.
Changing the subject, you may remember that we moved a little over a year ago (which was quite possibly only five blog posts ago), and in my neighborhood there are four girls who are my general age, who also go to my church! Awesome right? Well, God in his great plan decided that all of us should be pregnant and due in the same school year. And SO FAR each of their babies' genders (not mine) has been confirmed "BOY."
All that to say if the trend continues, I might be joining the "mom-with-three-boys" club aka the "bless-you-dear-woman" club. I am preparing myself. I will say they guessed a gender at the 12 week sono, but the lady was less-than-confident so I am still saying it was just a guess. :)
Speaking of pregnancy, as usual, no stranger would be able to tell I am pregnant yet, but when I was about 10 weeks along (I think), Henry said, "Mom, is your tummy getting bigger?" My response was, "Yes, do you know why?" At which point he said, "Cause you've been eating a lot of food?"
Umm, that too.
And along those lines, this year has been one of the best years for me when it comes to that whole food and weight thing... not that I've been super-thin, but I have been free. I'd love to share more about that in the future, but suffice it to say, you probably won't be getting many dramatic stories in respect to my weigh-ins at the doctors office. Sorry, not sorry. ;)
The end till next time.
Oh wait. Since I am TRYING to get back on the blog bandwagon, do any of you guys have blogs you recommend? I would like to revamp my reading list, and I would say about 50% of the blogs I used to read have gone inactive (like mine also did). Please feel free to pass along your favorites!!
No comments:
Post a Comment