The first fabulous moment of the day happened this morning at about 3:45 am, when I woke up restless in the middle of the night. I walked out into the living room (pitch black), and reached for the switch to the lamp. "Click... click..." Annnnnd...darkness. Thank you, Matt.
The second fabulous moment of the day happened tonight, when I was trying to get Matt to dance on camera. (Oh I haven't forgotten.) I agreed to go "on the record" with my own dance moves as an encouragement to him. See below. (And excuse my hubby who filmed sideways.)
I was trying to sing the song, "Dangerous" by Akon.
And here's the second try.
5 comments:
ok...#1 I love that you did a MFMOTD and #2 I about peed my pants watching you dance. that was truly amazing and I really think that Matt needs to step it up...you can tell him that too.
y'all are funny
i'm stealing your moves
I wish I had been there to join in the dance with you! I loved your giggles!
#2 comment....Matt is so adorable with his cute little Mattisms.( unplugging) I want to hug him right now!
Post a Comment