No, Hell has not frozen over... but Austin, Tx has.
Since Sunday I have cooked 1) a pot roast, 2) a delicious peach cobbler (pictured), 3) yummy and spicy tortilla soup, 4) banana bread, and tonight I am making lasagna - my first time ever not to buy a frozen one.
I am so proud of you! Isn't it fun? Can't wait til Matt says" Leah, why don't we have your delicious _______ (fill in the blank w/ appropriate dish) tonight?"
5 comments:
That's great! The real question is, did you enjoy yourself?
Way to go!!!! Looks yummy :-)
I am so proud of you! Isn't it fun? Can't wait til Matt says" Leah, why don't we have your delicious _______
(fill in the blank w/ appropriate dish) tonight?"
That's amazing! I'm envious. I don't cook...like, really don't cook. It's just become a matter of principle.
i commend you...
Post a Comment