He was born at 10PM on 4-20-09, and he weighed 7lb, 9oz, and was 20 inches long. He has long skinny legs, and dimples like his big brother and his dad.

With his proud Aunt Leah. Apparently the kid didn't cry during his circumcision, which seems amazing to me.

Bennett and Mommy from Cindy Buescher on Vimeo.
A proud big brother! When Peter met his baby brother, he said, "Hi ______, do you want some Chick-Fil-A?" This guy's world is about to change.
2 comments:
I love the name Bennett!! It's one of my favorites. I, however, can never name my son that. Because then people would call him Ben. And then his name would be Ben Dunn and he would never hear the end of it. Boo.
I love a child's innocence. What a sweet big brother to share is Chick-fil-A. At 24 years old, I don't share my Chick-Fil-A. :)
Congrats on your new nephew!!
Post a Comment