Where did I get the title "Gibbizarre?"
Simple. I combined our gangsta name, "Gibbizzle" with the word "bizarre." And there it is. This was originally a temporary name, but somehow it grew on me, and now "we" are stuck with it.
And why the description, "Awesome Alert?"
Do I really need to explain this?
Probably.
While one might be led to believe that "we" chose that description because "we" think "our" blog is awesome, I assure you that is not how we came up with the name.
Matt likes to say, "Awesome Alert," whenever he thinks something is cool. So, for instance, if he sold a house, he would probably hold up his hand for a high five, while simultaneously exclaiming, "Awesome Alert!" I literally put less than one minute into deciding on that description.
Nevertheless, in reference to the fact that I advertise my blog to anyone who may or may not be interested, Matt has accused me of being a "shameless self-promoter." So take it for what it's worth.
2 comments:
Leah, the stories of you and Matt CRACK ME UP.
Thank you.
shameless? not at all. awesome, absolutely!
Post a Comment