1. Matt's back to his typical sandwich for lunch! And you'll love how he now orders his deli meat/cheese. Instead of 1/2 a pound or a pound of meat, he asks for a certain number of slices. So this week, he's eating lunch out once and leaving town on Friday, so he will need 3 sandwiches at work. So, he ordered 9 pieces of turkey/chicken/ham/roast beef/what have you (3 slices for each sandwich). And he didn't want to be lame and only order 3 slices of cheese, so he went ahead and ordered 5. The cheese total was like 74 cents. I thought it was hilarious, but this way we get EXACTLY what we need.
2. I'm nesting, and I have gone psycho on every closet in my house. While I was organizing some really old CDs tonight (Blessed Union of Souls anyone?), Matt asked me if I was going to be this productive throughout the whole rest of my pregnancy. Clearly it's abnormal, and I think he's wondering what happened to his wife.
3. Matt and I lead a small group at our church, and I just found out last night that our couple friends from the small group like to impersonate us for fun in their free time. Nice. See when "we" are leading a discussion, "we" have some issues mainly because I am 1- a control freak and 2- a know it all, so I tend to behave in a pattern... dominate conversation, feel embarassed that I am dominating conversation and immediately apologize and make it awkward, let Matt lead discussion, repeat. Matt just usually looks at me or bluntly tells me how to behave (but in a loving way - you'd have to be there), and apparently our group finds these interactions extremely entertaining. You're welcome.
4. I started snoring. I'm blaming it on the baby. Matt decided he was going to impersonate me snoring in front of his whole family yesterday. I hit him. It didn't sound at all like what the actual snoring sounds like. If you see him, ask him to do it for you.
5. I have had baby names picked out since my sophomore year of college... two girl names and two boy names. (I liked planning ahead, which is also why I bought my wedding dress 6 months before I was engaged.) Anyway, Matt happened to like them, so that was really easy. We are about 98% sure on the middle name for our little dude, and then we'll make the name debut.
That's about it.
5 comments:
I totally do #1! So your husband is not crazy... or maybe we are just both crazy.
Wow - Matt is freakish smart in a way. His ordering of deli meat is slightly odd yet if I took his lead, I wouldn't throw out so much deli meat. He's actually very "green" in his deli meat practices.
And the snoring...yes, pregnancy! I will admit I snore a bit non-pregnant but it is so much worse during pregnancy and poor Dale spends many a night in the guest bedroom. Just wait as that little boy gets bigger...you will get louder ;-(
Wait...I need more info....What exactly do you do to be made fun of??
matt is not alone in his deli meat/cheese ordering. the conquest's proudly got through this process every week. saving slices, saves money!
Haha I forgot how you bought your wedding dress before you were engaged. That was awesome. Before our wedding everyone kept asking me what my dress looked like and I was like "I haven't even started looking for one yet". Then they would shake their heads in disgust. So apparently your way was better!
Post a Comment