Oddly enough, I received several comments on my last post. Matt thinks I should have a sufficient self-esteem boost after that last post! So, now that I know I am not communicating with air, I will go ahead and resume normal posting... please don't feel obligated to post pity comments. In fact, don't comment on this post. If you do, I will just think it's because you feel sorry for me. Ha ha ha ha HA!
Unfortunately, I have to leave in 10 minutes to go to the gym, so this is going to be short. Although I feel as though we have much to talk about.
Last night I got on Reader and caught up on posts all the way back from JUNE 9th. It was my duty as a part of the blogging community. That was officially a month's worth of posts, if you didn't catch that. I skipped some posts, but read many and feel mostly caught up with your blog lives.
I hate the gym. And with that, I am outta here.
2 comments:
Dude, instead of going to the gym, you need to go to Camp Gladiator! It's the best, EVER! Jessica goes so you should go with her. The end.
so, this is probably going to sound strange but oh well. we haven't met (or at least i don't think we have but how really knows with how big the stone is) but i clicked on your blog from the link on the peck's blog and when i realized you were having a baby i kept coming back to read since i was pregnant at the time too and now have a 7mth old. anyway, i figure it's about time i show myself! i find your entries entertaining and have been praying for you guys and little henry after reading about his upcoming surgery. hope this doesn't make me sound crazy!
Post a Comment