Wow! Based on my last posts, I officially have NO commenting readers left, except a spam commenter that writes in some Asian-looking font (forgive me for not knowing the actual language). I'm not insecure about it or anything. However, I know you anonymous readers are out there because I have analytics... so SURELY I still have readers left.
I should expect this, though, since I no longer regularly read or comment on anyone else's blog. It's my own fault. Gibbizarre has been on a steady decline since this time last year when I found out I was preggo. Content, effort, time - they are all lacking. I guess you reap what you sow.
Laters.
17 comments:
i still read your blog! i'm glad we ran into each other on sunday :)
i still read your blog! i'm glad we ran into you on sunday... it was great to finally meet baby henry! :) praying for you guys.
Oh Leah you're funny. I am now going to go comment on the posts I read and the things I thought...but did not comment on. :)
Still reading and enjoying!
I'm still reading...just lazy on commenting or can't comment with baby in arms :-) But you still crack me up!
you are still on my google reader and I am still praying for baby Henry!! : ) And I am sure there are a host of others who (like me) are not ones to comment often but enjoy your posts... joanna v.
Oh Leah don't be silly.... I read regularly! :)
Michners are still totally avid readers...
Haha I just didn't comment on the last one because I didn't have any helpful suggestions :)
Ha ha sounds like you and Allison were having the same concerns yesterday! I'm still reading!
Totally agree that we should be twins - although you might have to settle for being a triplet since I've already got the twin thing taken care of? ;)
Totally agree that we should be twins - although you might have to settle for being a triplet since I've already got the twin thing taken care of? ;)
My comments have gone down as well, Leah, but I have analytics too, and can SPY! People think they can fly under the radar...(I guess I'm one of them).
Reading in Reader, however, makes commenting that much more...challenging? no.
whatevs.
i'm still here:)
if you leave the spam comments up we can tell you what language it's in and possibly even what it says. ooOoOoh.
i read your blog! i read your blog! don't ever go away!
Ha ha glad you enjoyed the latest post! Not sure where the name Joseph came from... it seems that whenever I name animals that we see, they always have really generic guy names. I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day with that one! And I agree about the commercials... they are basically just a guilt trip!!
Post a Comment