For those of you keeping track...
Little guy will start his procrit injections next week on August 4th. This is so that his kidneys will produce more hemoglobin to reduce the risk for a blood transfusion during surgery. We have to go on August 3rd to get his blood drawn, which we also had to do last week. He does not like getting his blood drawn! Last time, they had trouble getting anything out because, as we all know, his arms are a little chubby, so they had to poke around a lot! It's tough to see where all those veins are hiding!
We will get his blood drawn each Tuesday and the procrit each Wednesday for 3 weeks. Then it will ALMOST be surgery time! I am so ready for it to be over.
On August 5th we will have several appointments with all the different doctors and surgeons at the hospital, so that should be... exhausting?
In other baby news, the little guy is growing and developing like mad! He loves to laugh! He has started to get upset when we take toys/bottles away from him. He also is trying REALLY hard to crawl, but I still think that's a ways away... we'll see!
Thanks for all your support! LOVE!
1 comment:
Baby Henry has a prayer card in my box!!
(idea from A Praying Life...)
I know this is a busy week for you guys and I just wanted to let you know about some extra prayer covering you all : )
Post a Comment