Words just cannot express how much I love this little man. He brings so much joy to my days, even when I don't sleep as much as I think I need or don't feel like I am accomplishing anything! He will be 9 months on Friday! I just can't believe it. :) There is a video of him crawling at the bottom. Enjoy.
 |
| This is how Henry has been falling asleep since we've started to let him cry it out. He is always sitting, and usually his head is up against the side of the crib. |
 |
| About to mess up the laundry! |
 |
| He is just so sweet! |
2 comments:
Isn't it crazy how "next level" things become when they're mobile. The days of drinking my coffee and reading while Joley sat quietly in one spot and played are OVER! Henry is so stinking cute!
Love, love, love the fanny wiggle of the crawl!!!! That's my boy!1
Post a Comment