So, tonight, after I cooked and cleaned up dinner and the house, we were left "dessertless." I asked Matt, sweetly, if he wouldn't mind going to get me dessert. (I know, this is terrible... I should have just gone to sleep.) Anyway, I asked him for a chocolate milkshake from McDonald's. (I hate that I am admitting this to all of you.)
So, there are two McDonald's kind of near our house, so I asked him which one he was going to. When he told me, I said, "What if they are out of ice cream?" He was like, "Why would they be out of ice cream?" And I said, "I don't know, they've been out before."
Well, he left, and about 5 minutes later, I get a call from Matt.
"How did you know they were going to be out of ice cream?"
I am brilliant.
No worries. Matt hit up Chick-Fil-A. The worst part about this story is that we had the ingredients to make homemade milkshakes, which I actually like better. I was just not wanting to stand in the kitchen anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment