As per usual, I made Matt sit down and read my last few blog posts, and then when he was finished, I made him tell me which parts he liked the best. And after he told me a few things, I followed up a few times with, "What else did you like?" So, he mentioned that he thought it was rather interesting that in my "hate healthy food post" I wrote, "Diabetes is real." Soooo let me clarify. Clearly, I KNEW before that diabetes is REAL... I just never considered it as a possibility for ME before. Got it? Good.
Also, for the record, MATT is the one who thinks it is acceptable to spit your gum in the toilet as a trashcan. He likes to defend himself by saying, "Have you ever put your chewed gum in water before? It hardens, and it can't clog the toilet."
But still.
The way we happened upon this debate is that I noticed there was a piece of gum in the bottom of our toilet one day. Since there is a trash can RIGHT NEXT to the toilet, I figured that Matt intended to spit the gum in the trash but accidentally missed into the toilet. Nopety nope nope nope. He absolutely on purpose spit his gum in the toilet. I just didn't understand that. Especially with a trash can right there!
So, based on comments, I won this marital debate.
1 comment:
Ha I do the exact same thing with the blog- make Brian read it (aloud to me) and then tell me which part he likes best! And inevitably I always get annoyed that he doesn't read it with the same intonation/emphasis that I had intended :)
Post a Comment