First of all... the friend I mentioned in the sunburn post apparently enjoys getting shout outs, so I thought I'd share this other interesting fact concerning said friend and sunburns. When we were in 9th grade, this SAME friend, PEELED my sunburned skin for me during World Geography. So gross, but apparently there is a theme here.
Next. I drove by a Panda Express two days ago, and I noticed that the restaurant is self-described as "Gourmet Chinese Food." Now, is it just me, or do you think we're getting a little liberal with the use of the term "gourmet?" That's what I thought.
Lastly. I get like 150 points in the wife department because the mother's day present I chose for myself was a COOKBOOK. And tonight I actually cooked a meal out of it (with Matt's help)- stuffed peppers. And also, if that weren't enough, we actually made "Kale Chips." Yes. I bought KALE, and I cooked it, and I ate it, and lived to tell about it. It was good.
That's pretty much it.
2 comments:
How did it taste?
Looks like I am behind on your blog. I just figured out the whole concept of "following" a blog (sad, I know), so I guess if I do that then I will be able to stay on top of things.
Thank you for the throwback to sunburn skin peeling days. Clearly our friendship is rooted in all things skin tone related.
Post a Comment