Perhaps this little number has something to do with it...
Ta da!
So, I went to the doctor and they found THAT in my belly. Which means that on or around December 9th, we will be having another baby!
I am so thankful! I can't tell you how much more I realize this time what a gift it is, as I am surrounded by people who want babies and can't have them yet for various reasons, or who are waiting for their adopted children to come home, or have suffered miscarriages. I can't help but to empathize with their suffering, while still giving thanks that God would choose to bless us in this way.
Unfortunately for you, I waited till the last week of the first trimester to announce it on the blog this time, so you don't get to read all about my first trimester craziness like you did last time. So sorry. Perhaps in the next couple of posts, I will fill you on on what you've been missing over the last 12 weeks.
Here's to ~6 more months of pregnancy!

13 comments:
CONGRATS Leah!!! So excited for you guys!!
Congratulations!!!! And because interpreting ultra sound pictures is not something I have any skill in, my first thought (from the two humps) was that you were having twins! But it sounds like there is just one :-) And look at you, running 5 mile stretches last week! awesome news!!
I thought that you might be announcing this soon! Congrats!
Oh, Baby Gibson is sooo cute!!
Congrats Leah!!!
Leah!! I am so so so excited for your family. Cheers to the new addition to the Gibson family!!
CONGRATS LEAH!!!! Very excited for you both :)
Yours looks so much better than mine! Congrats Slim.
So sweet!! I am so very happy fro y'all!
Congrats! So excited for you :)
Yeah!!!! Big Brother Henry! Congrats Matt and Leah!
Congrats on #2- I'm sure Henry will be a great big bro :)
Congrats Leah!! Henry will be a great big brother!
Post a Comment