Surely there are 1000 ways to be angry and miserable, but I just thought I'd give you 10. Enjoy! In no particular order...
1. Take everything personally. Because, after all, people definitely make most of their decisions with you in the forefront of their mind.
2. Try to be perfect. Then, dwell on all of your imperfections because it will definitely make them go away.
3. Expect other people to be perfect. Then, dwell on their faults, especially those of your spouse and family members. Then, try to change them.
4. Don't acknowledge God or do what he wants.
5. Spend a lot of time thinking about all the things you want that you don't have.
6. Compare yourself, your life, and your accomplishments to other people regularly.
7. Dwell on the past and especially on what might have been if only you had _________.
8. Complain as often as you'd like... preferably very often.
9. Carefully guard your time and money, being careful not to volunteer too much or give too much attention to other people's needs.
10. Don't share the gospel. Keep Jesus to yourself.
Hope I gave you the tools you need to be miserable today. :)
Love,
Leah
4 comments:
Ha good thing I am really awesome at every single one of those!!
Amanda, I am good at them too, otherwise I wouldn't be qualified to give such great advice!
So, what you're saying is that when you wrote those, you were thinking about me exactly and how you could get under my skin. Thanks a lot:)
AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment