We just had a bittersweet lunch with Matt's youngest brother, Mitchell, who is leaving for college today. Henry is so lucky to have the best aunts and uncles! He's gonna miss Uncle Mitch a lot. :)
 |
| Poor kiddo wasn't smiling, but I wasn't gonna be a perfectionist. |
|
|
And, oh my goodness, my pregnancy hormones combined with the "back to school" environment have not been a good combo. It was sort of depressing to be out and about yesterday since the stores were all empty. Then, don't tell him, but I cried after Matt left for work today. Weird. Then I had to watch Henry say "bye" to his Uncle? There's only so much a hormonal pregnant lady can handle! Let's just hope I am not pregnant when Henry has to go to Kindergarten... or college. (Okay, that was a joke.)
So, for some reason I am not handling the transition from summer to school very well- which is funny since nothing about
my daily life is changing - just everyone else around me. I never said I wasn't crazy!
2 comments:
Henry is so cute! Mitchell, too
Poor Slim. You're not thaaat crazy. Plus there is a bright side - the less people out shopping, the less people to witness you spilling various drinks all over the floor.
Post a Comment